[Dxspider-support] Running CVS update

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 18:11:29 BST 2014

cvs -z3 update -d

Just check whether you have a /spider/.git directory, it may be easier
to use that method. If I had my way, I would retire the CVS method...

But I try to stay compatible with the lowest common denominator. This
will be changing for the more adventurous amongst us RSN, as I explore
the pleasures of Mojolicious further.

Dirk