[Dxspider-support] Incorrect User details

Steve Carroll - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 6 23:40:48 BST 2015

Michael - If what you speak is true, then I have a suggestion for Dirk...

Both of my DXSpider nodes have the US Database loaded, which shows the
logged in user (almost instantaneously) the EXACT state of the spot
originator. Here's an example [last column]:

DX de W3LPL:     10107.0  VU2GSM Heard in MA                    2225Z MD
DX de KD2FLY:    28120.7  LU2DO PSK31                          2225Z NY
DX de K0GU:      50101.9  CE2AWW       DN70MQ<>FF47FA in/out
2226Z CO
DX de K6ND:      24910.0  ZL7E         QSX 24912.1 559 in MA
2226Z MA
DX de KD2JA:     24910.0  ZL7E         Tnx new one
2226Z FL
DX de AD4Z:      50072.0  LU4FM/B      599 in EL95tu
2226Z FL
DX de WD4AB:     50110.0  LU5VV        EL95UO<>FE48HI 57
2227Z FL

The USDB file comes directly from the FCC database, which shows the
current 'home address on record' for each US amateur. In your example,
the following data is from the USDB file:

sh/usdb w9tvx
W9TVX   -> Mountain View, CA

sh/usdb wa9pie
WA9PIE  -> Prosper, TX

Why couldn't this same lookup process be used to correctly propagate the
CC11 line in the example?

Just a thought...

73, Steve - AA4U