[Dxspider-support] unable to access my cluster from outside my lan!

1230f265 at opayq.com 1230f265 at opayq.com
Tue Aug 11 11:49:52 BST 2015

Ryan,

It sounds as if your ip redirect is not pointed at your router ip.  Check
to see if that is aligned.  If that is aligned, then check to see if your
router is redirecting your incoming node traffic to the ip address of your
node computer on port 7373.  If you have firewalls, and I presume you do,
make certain that you allow the port for your node.  Initially, you can
turn the firewalls off just to test.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)