[Dxspider-support] Dual Stack Help

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Dec 16 04:15:18 GMT 2015

  Hello Brent,

 I have been using dxspider on a dual stack machine for a few years now, it works well.   Here is a copy of my listeners.pm, hopefully it will help you:

package main;

use vars qw(@listen);

@listen = (
# remove the '#' character from the next line to enable the listener!
           ["0.0.0.0", 7300],
);

1;

 Good luck, and if you get it going well, let me know as I would love to have more IPv6 node partners, so would be happy to link with your node..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon