[Dxspider-support] issues with spiderweb java client

Robert Kiendl Robert.Kiendl at automatis.com
Mon Feb 2 16:14:06 GMT 2015

Hello,

since users upgrade to java 8 the connection to my dxspider fails. I tried force ipv4 usage on a test machine without any luck.
Did someone experiance the same and find a proper solution? any help would be highly appreciated.

i thought about an alternative client to the java stuff but besides an win32 fat client nothing turned up.

asking for ideas how to get user back connecting,
thanks in advance for helping, br Robert, 73 de oe6rke

sysop of oe1xhq