[Dxspider-support] Raspberry pi

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Thu Feb 26 04:36:42 GMT 2015

Ryan,

I believe the copy is failing because the previous entry " /git clone
git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider spider.new/" failed to create the
image in the /home/sysop/spider.new/.git directory.  Try reentering the
previous git, and then, /ls / //home/sysop/spider.new/.git/ .  What is
displayed?

73, Bill
N6WS