[Dxspider-support] Having some trouble after a day or so!

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 22:19:18 GMT 2015

Yes, that or use 'ian at somemail.com' rather than "ian at somemail.com".

Also, in answer to your main question: registration is a variable that
you must have set. It is not set as standard.

See 'apropo register', then 'help set/register' for some words on this.

Also, are you sure that you have stopped the node (hint: while logged is
as root, service dxspider stop)?

Please read the installation and administration manuals on
http://wiki.dxcluster.org) again. Many of your questions may well be
answered there.

Dirk