[Dxspider-support] Logging spots to an SQL database

Lo Stevo i2782ve at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:16:57 GMT 2015

Hi Kelly,
take a look at the end of local/DXVars.pm

You have:
# the SQL database DBI dsn
fill the fields with your database configuration and you'll have the spots
inserted into your database everytime they appear into your node

an exaple for MySQL:
$dsn = "dbi:mysql:DATABASENAME:HOST:PORT";
$dbuser = "DB_USERNAME";
$dbpass = "DB_PASSWORD";

73's
Stefano
SWL I0-466/LT
Sysop of IQ0LT-6
http://server.iq0lt.net:8180/cluster/

>  This is not what I was looking for.
>

>  Since the DX spider program is Perl script I feel there should be some
> way to just grab the spots as they are being processed and write them out
> without the need for an external program running from CRON. That's all I'm
> looking for. Write the spots to a database as they are processed.
>

>  Kelly

Stefano
SWL I0-466/LT
A.R.I. Latina