[Dxspider-support] MySQL Help

Stefano Zaninotto i2782ve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:58:16 GMT 2015

Our (IQ0LT-6) is running fine.

I've started and stopped many times and also rebooted the server last year and no double spots in mysql table.

We are running the node with mysql configured since september 2013 and all is working like should be.

Fabio,
are you shure that the upload into mysql was complete before restarting dxspider or the machine?

73's
Stefano
I0-466/LT
ARI Latina