[Dxspider-support] Help With User Filters

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 10:08:15 BST 2015

accept/spot by_zone 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

will do the same thing. If one accepts something, that implies (absent
any other accept filters) that everything else is rejected. Also filter
slot 1 (range 0-9) is the default if no number is provided.

Reject filters work the other way around (i.e. anything not rejected is
accepted). For something simple like this, it is generally suggested
that using double negative logic (as in Bill's example) is confusing,
but that won't stop it working. There may be other reasons for using
reject as well.

See: http://wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/DXSpider_Filtering_Manual

Dirk