[Dxspider-support] Need node partners.....again!

Pascal Stevenhaagen [PB1SAM] pb1sam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:25:52 BST 2015

Most of the times the cluster stops and starts correct.
Once in a while it goes wrong.
You can also remove the file by yourself, like
rm /spider/local/cluster.lck

To make a batch, simply create a text file with a name you like,
like /spider/spiderstart.sh
Then add the following lines:

#!/bin/bash
rm /spider/local/cluster.lck
/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl

Close and save the file, give it execute permissions.
Now edit your inittab file, and finde the line

##Start DXSpider on bootup and respawn it should it crash
DX:3:respawn:/bin/su -c "/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl" sysop >/dev/tty7

Change "/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl"||  to
"/spider/spiderstart.sh"

|73

Pascal PB1SAM