[Dxspider-support] Connecting into the DXCluster network

1230f265 at opayq.com 1230f265 at opayq.com
Sun Jun 14 12:14:51 BST 2015

Allen,

In order to link and have spots sent to your cluster for distribution to
users who may connect to it, create a file using notepad or equivalent and
place it in the "connect" folder in the Spider tree.  Name this file
appropriately.  As an example, if you wanted to connect to my node as a
node, create the file and call it N2KI. No extension on the file name.
Within that file you put the connect information as such:

timeout 15
connect telnet dxc.n2ki.com 7300
'login' 'VK3HRA'

Assuming that your node is named VK3HRA, that is what you use as a login.

So if you would like to connect to my node for spots let me know your node
name and I will invoke the process on my end.  You create the script file
on your end.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)