[Dxspider-support] Having some trouble after a day or so!

ryan woods firefighterryan37 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 03:48:27 GMT 2015

Ok Im giving up for tonight! The only time I can get in to the console is
when I turn all the listeners off. Every time I turn them on and exit the
console I am unable to return. I have even changed the ports on the
listeners thinking thats what was causing the problem but it wasnt that
simple.

Also on a side note I am unable to get my startup script with who to
connect with to run after a reset when I do get everything working. But
that is no big deal to the above problem lol.

I hope I can get this working thanks and 73!