[Dxspider-support] Cluster nodes

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 6 18:46:45 GMT 2015

Not to pick on PY1NB, but his node has registration and bad spots continue.
He has registered K4RGJ.  Problem is K4RGJ is a call which is not valid.
K4RGJ puts out bad spots.  My node's software detects the invalid call and
then drops all spots from his IP address, whether they are detected to be
bad spots or not.  Bad calls are used quite often to put out bad spots, as
is the case from this call.  The IP address used is from Brazil!
Fortunately PY1NB includes IP addresses in DX spots.  My node will drop all
spots from K4RGJ and from any IP used by this call.

Lee VE7CC