[Dxspider-support] web java access stopped working

djk djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 16:26:04 GMT 2015

Danny

Please would you send your support request to the correct address (the
one that is CCed to on this reply).

When I clicked on the link below, I got the login screen and then it
asked me to load a plugin. This would be the java plugin which I have
permanently disabled.

Do you get the same thing? Or does it fail in some other way?

Dirk G1TLH