[Dxspider-support] web java access stopped working

djk djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 13:30:28 GMT 2015

Danny

To quote the programmer's lament: "I haven't touched that bit". Also, I
haven't done an update on the trunk of the git repo for quite some time
(note to self: put the latest prefixes in!).

I don't maintain the java client at all. IIRC, I think it was Ian
G0VGS's creation, but I am sure that the author will put me right if
that is incorrect. So, I am not certain I know how to help you.

Dirk

On 12/11/15 12:17, Danny Moss wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> Thank you for your reply
> I am sorry I thought I had sent it to correct address  sorry for any
> trouble.
> Ok my problem, if I go to my spider  link
> It will ask for my call sign I put that in then loads the Java screen
>  and I lick on the connect button and it just goes nowhere.
> Ok if you have disabled this in an update that will be my problem
> As I  do the git pull  regularly  so when an update came in it stopped
> it from working.
>

> Sent from my iPad 2
> Danny Moss
> Mobile: 0414 939 410
>

> On 10 Nov 2015, at 3:26 AM, djk <djk at tobit.co.uk
> <mailto:djk at tobit.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>> Danny
>>
>> Please would you send your support request to the correct address
>> (the one that is CCed to on this reply).
>>
>> When I clicked on the link below, I got the login screen and then it
>> asked me to load a plugin. This would be the java plugin which I have
>> permanently disabled.
>>
>> Do you get the same thing? Or does it fail in some other way?
>>
>> Dirk G1TLH
>>
>> On 09/11/15 10:23, Danny Moss wrote:
>>> HI everynody,
>>> just looking for some help with web access via the java script on my
>>> dxspider node vk7hdm-2
>>>
>>> I have had this working for a few years now and had no problems till
>>> now.Just one day I tried to log in via the java web page and it had
>>> stopped working.
>>>
>>> the login page comes up fine
>>>
>>> I put my call in and then click on the click here to login button
>>> then I get the  spider dx cluster connect page and I then click on
>>> connect but it just sits there it never connects
>>> anybody else have this problem and found a fix
>>> any help would be most appreciated
>>>
>>> --
>>> cheers & best 73's
>>> Danny Moss