[Dxspider-support] web java access stopped working

Danny Moss moss_danny at ymail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:44:05 GMT 2015

On 13/11/2015 12:30 AM, djk wrote:
> Danny
>
> To quote the programmer's lament: "I haven't touched that bit". Also,
> I haven't done an update on the trunk of the git repo for quite some
> time (note to self: put the latest prefixes in!).
>
> I don't maintain the java client at all. IIRC, I think it was Ian
> G0VGS's creation, but I am sure that the author will put me right if
> that is incorrect. So, I am not certain I know how to help you.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 12/11/15 12:17, Danny Moss wrote:
>> Hi Dirk,
>>
>> Thank you for your reply
>> I am sorry I thought I had sent it to correct address  sorry for any
>> trouble.
>> Ok my problem, if I go to my spider  link
>> It will ask for my call sign I put that in then loads the Java screen
>>  and I lick on the connect button and it just goes nowhere.
>> Ok if you have disabled this in an update that will be my problem
>> As I  do the git pull  regularly  so when an update came in it
>> stopped it from working.

Hi Dirk and Ian,

(Sorry corrected email)
Thank you guys it used to work well then one day it just stopped
I get as far as the jave page with the connect button, I  push the
connect button and it just sits there.
  I'll  keep working on it and post if I find the fault..

thank you again for your help
kind regards
Danny
VK7HDM