[Dxspider-support] Help with my cluster again!

ryan woods firefighterryan37 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:40:33 GMT 2015

I had sent this once but didn't get emailed out to everyone just trying it
again!......

This weekend I restarted my raspberry pi running my cluster (it had not
been done in some time). I do not have it setup to start the cluster on
every reboot to I have to do it manually in this is what
happend!.........

sysop at KD8ATF-PI ~ $ /spider/perl/cluster.pl
cluster
DXSpider V1.55, build 0.171 (git: d2cdffc[r]) started
Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
US Database loaded
starting listeners ...
Internal port: localhost 27754 using IntMsg
External Port: 0.0.0.0 7373 using ExtMsg::login
IO::Socket::INET: Cannot assign requested address
Could not create socket: Cannot assign requested address
at /spider/perl/Msg.pm line 472
        Msg::new_server('ExtMsg', 'kd8atf.ddns.net', 7300,
'CODE(0x177dc10)') called at /spider/perl/cluster.pl line 446
Could not create socket: Cannot assign requested address

It did work on Saturday but when I did the reboot I actually shut it off to
update the img file I have on my computer that I have so if anything
happends. The only changes that I have made was to the motd.

The only way I can get the cluster to start is to # out the kd8atf.ddns.net
in the listeners.pm. Then it will start no problem but then I can remove
the # in that will work. Im not sure what has happend but I do know I do
not know how to fix it.  I would like to set it up to auto start on every
reboot but cant do it like this.

Can any one help me.