[Dxspider-support] Help with my cluster again!

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Nov 13 18:12:30 GMT 2015

It looks like you picked up a new dynamic IP address and it no longer
matched what is in your ddns so spider is not finding the interface with
that address. Why don't you use "0.0.0.0" instead of a dynamic address?
That way it will just bind to all ports regardless of what the address
really is.

On my system I have IPv6 enabled so I use "::" instead of "0.0.0.0".

73 de Mike, W1NR