[Dxspider-support] CTY-2513 Country Files - 23 November 2015

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 23 21:19:30 GMT 2015

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 23 November 2015:
>
>     http://www.country-files.com/cty-2513-23-November-2015/

I should have mentioned, you probably want to update to the latest
version of WPXLOC.RAW also.  There were some prefix changes this time
around, but I believe it was only removal, not addition, and the
prefixes that had been removed should still work if left in.

I'm sure Dirk will have both country files checked into CVS/git, but
you can also download wpxloc from here:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/wpxloc.raw

Follow the same installation instructions as:

    http://www.country-files.com/dx-cluster/dx-spider/

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us