[Dxspider-support] dxspider crashing on raspberry pi!

ryan woods firefighterryan37 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:52:01 GMT 2015

Hello all its me again with another problem!

I have fixed the problem with the ddns (thanks for the help) but now the
cluster seems to crash shortly after start (like 30min give or take) whe it
does this I am still able to login to the cluster but it will not show any
of the connect info or spots and will not respond to any commands. The only
thing I have changed is the dxlisteners and a few settings to my router.
Also after I start the cluster I normally leave that screen up just to make
sure I see the spots coming through but when it crashes everything stops
onthat screen also.

My cluster is at ....... kd8atf.ddns.net port 7300

Thanks everyone for your help I know I come here with endless problems!

73
KD8ATF