[Dxspider-support] Cluster decided I was a node..

djk djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Nov 28 21:52:52 GMT 2015

Stop the node, run /spider/perl/update_sysop.pl, start the node.

There are other ways, but that is easiest.

It appears that this is starting to happen a bit more often. I thought
that the checking that I do to stop this sort of thing happening was
bombproof, but clearly that isn't true. I will have a look at this over
the next couple of days to see if I can stop happening and also to
autocorrect on restart.

Dirk