[Dxspider-support] Spider continues to freeze and/or restart on its own

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Wed Apr 13 06:21:53 BST 2016

Well folks... I'm not sure that I can make sense of this yet... but I can
see this message happening when I'm getting disconnected.

Reconnected as WA9PIE-9 at 107.220.178.91, this instance is disconnected
<-  bye
Disconnected

(WA9PIE-9 being the call I'm connecting with to WA9PIE-2.  My server is NOT
107.220.178.91 and I was connecting to it using the IP address, rather than
the DNS name.)

Mike, WA9PIE = puzzled