[Dxspider-support] Daily user disconnections

ei6iz.Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 08:53:44 BST 2016

Ok, so I fired up SAR and set it up to capture details on the system
activity and predictably enough 0300 nothing happened. The joys of
Debugging..

It's not a given that this is a dxpsider thing, for example my virtual
server provider might be doing something on a regular schedule that
breaking open tcp sessions or causing a spike in io.

I'll carry on logging sar data to see if I have anything to go on after the
next event

73
Brendan EI6IZ