[Dxspider-support] QRZ lookups via DX Spider

'Gustavo Ponza' g.ponza at tin.it
Sat Aug 6 17:43:27 BST 2016

On 08/06/2016 05:56 PM, Michael Carper, Ph.D. wrote:
> I'm doing the same thing, but I get:
> qrz> Error   : Username / password required
>
> And I surely have my username and password in the file.
>
> My Internet.pm file is as follows:

Wrong. You need *only* the following data on that file.
Other data may be superseded or not more applicable...

73, gus

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# COPY this file to ../local, alter it there and restart the software
#
# Copyright (c) 2000 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
#
#
#

package Internet;

#
# set this flag to 1 if you want to allow internet commands
#

$allow = 1;

#
# QRZ.com user id
#
# set this to your QRZ user name (you need this for the sh/qrz
# command)
#
# eg

$qrz_uid = 'i0xxx';

#
# QRZ.com password - this goes with your user id above
#
# eg

$qrz_pw = 'pluto';

#