[Dxspider-support] QRZ lookups via DX Spider

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Sat Aug 6 22:45:31 BST 2016

I'm going out on a limb and make a wild-ass guess here...

Where the file has:

$qrz_uid = 'wa9pie';
#
$qrz_uid = undef;

I suppose you need one or the other.  That wasn't clear.  But regardless...
I commented out one of them and I get the same message (and yes, I did the
same with password and I do have an XML subscription).

So yeah... if anyone can help me decode this with specifics... that would
be gratefully appreciated.

I also can't create the usdb because there's no Zlib on my system (as far
as I can tell this is the cause).  I can't figure out how to get it
installed.  (and I've installed everything else).

Mike, WA9PIE