[Dxspider-support] Does updating DXSpider over-write pre-existing CTY files?

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Aug 17 17:08:03 BST 2016

  I don’t have the old files on the system currently, but it really can’t be all that much I don’t believe.

Here are the sizes of the files currently loaded:

-rw-r--r--  1 sysop  spider    199149 Aug 16 14:14 cty.dat

-rw-r--r--  1 sysop  spider    227782 Jul 27  2013 wpxloc.dat

-rw-r--r--  1 sysop  spider    549799 Aug  4 21:49 wpxloc.raw

So you’re talking about a meg of space in total on the above, which you can compare to the others if you have them loaded.

73’s..

---

Howard Leadmon –  <mailto:howard at leadmon.net> WB3FFV