[Dxspider-support] set local sysop as node by mistake

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 15:07:44 GMT 2016

Not certain what you will be losing here. Whatever data is generated by
a call's usage remains. A changed callsign will simply create "new" history.

Also, most commands (where it makes sense) use the 'callsign' argument
as a REGEX, which means that something like: "sh/dx w1nr" will also
match w1nr-1. Similarly "sh/log" and other informational commands.
Obviously declarative command like 'set/spider' use complete callsigns
as literals, not REGEXes.

But a better way would be to wait while I analyse Ron's data (that he
has sent me) and I will see if can work out how this has happened and
strive to prevent it re-occurring.

Dirk