[Dxspider-support] orft we jolly well go

Ed autek at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 22:59:20 GMT 2016

Well once I found where ./cluster.pl was hiding, I was off and running.

Success !!

The DXVars.pm took me a little to muddle through,several cups of coffee
and a cold one fixed it.

Next is to get the "outside" set up.

Thanks for the input and help, I truly appreciate it all.

Now to see if my old partner is up to adding me, been quite a while
ago.  Will wait till after the new year to drop him a note.

Thanks

Ed W3NR

BTW: I'm getting double messages. When I asked to subscribe I got 2 of
the standard replies, but only replied to one. Hopefully this can be
fixed easily.