[Dxspider-support] SET/NODE

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 28 20:18:34 GMT 2016

I appreciate the link to the wiki files. However, it's not my lack of understanding (or perhaps it is) on setting up partner nodes. I've been running DXSpider for almost 15 years now. It appears something 'else' might have changed... or my age !!
To amplify, this AK1A partner node is not connected via RF... but through the internet using WinTelnetX on the other end. AFAIK this node has always shown up as 'AK1A' and not as 'Spider' until recently. Does anyone else connect to AK1A? What does it show as node type using either SH/NODE or STAT/USER (callsign) command?
73, Steve - AA4U

Sent via Galaxy S6 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE-------- Original message --------From: "Michael Carper, Ph.D." <mike at wa9pie.net> Date: 2/28/2016  12:54 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at dxcluster.org> Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] SET/NODE
http://wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/Configuration#Setting_up_node_connects

Mike, WA9PIE