[Dxspider-support] multiple logins + real time user info

IZ5FSA iz5fsa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:53:06 GMT 2016

I-m wondering if an APRS style nodes organization will fit our needs...

A DXSPOT-TIER2 internet-class nodes linked each other... once or twice
tier2-nodes per country. So PC16/17 and PC19/21 can be managed only from
territorial-nodes to tier2-nodes one way mode. All informations about
users current status (loggedin/out and where is it in the cluster) have
to be asked only to tier2-nodes.

73 de Leo IZ5FSA