[Dxspider-support] New DX Cluster in Bella Vista, AR. Solicit for a telnet feed.

glenn.kilpatrick at gmail.com glenn.kilpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:19:09 GMT 2016

Hi folks,

I am setting up a packet radio node in Bella Vista, Arkansas.

WB5L EM26TK89 BVISTA node    145.010

I have LinBPQ node up and running, and I want to provide a DX Cluster.

I have just completed installing DxSpider and it looks like everything is
up and working. (I Love Perl).  As I understand the notes and documentation,

I should post a message here to solicit a node to connect to.

Any help on getting this setup is appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn  WB5L