[Dxspider-support] Controlling upstream spots

Allen arharvie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:50:28 GMT 2016

Hi all,

The filter worked as expected. It killed spots with the key for info
sent to the node. Very straight forward in the end,however this does not
do what I wanted. I want the spots to be visible to users connected to
my node but not propagated into the cluster system. So to plan B.

I will be sending email to the sysops of my upstream clusters to add the
filter as running 'rcmd' against another sites without notification
seems rude.

Thanks for the responses.

Allen
VK3HRA