[Dxspider-support] New Cluster for Leicester Radio Society in UK.

Phil (2E0DSQ) phil at 2e0dsq.uk
Tue Jan 26 13:52:10 GMT 2016

Hi.

I am in the process of setting-up a cluster for Leicester Radio Society
using the callsign G3LRS-2 and DX Spider. The software is installed and
working locally but I would really appreciate it if I could have node
connection(s).

The cluster is hosted in my companies data-centre so should have a good
reliable Internet connection.

The cluster is listening on cluster.g3lrs.org.uk:7300

Please let me know if you are prepared to offer us a connection.

Thanks

Phil