[Dxspider-support] CTY-2609 Country Files - 08 July 2016

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 8 06:27:18 BST 2016

It's very important that you also update WPXLOC.RAW.  You can find the
instructions here, or wait until Dirk updates the GIT repository:

    http://www.country-files.com/dx-cluster/dx-spider/

I found an uninitialized variable in my software that could cause the
seconds field of the latitude and/or longitude to be a random large
value.  I know the previous release on June 18 had this problem.  Here
is one example from that file.  4263 and 37029 below should really
both be 0 (zero).

    6P,6Q,6R,6S,AQ,AR,AS Pakistan-AP        8 41 21  -5.00 30  0 4263
N  70  0 37029 E

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us