[Dxspider-support] Software for web page presentation of spots

Erik Schott e.schott at home.nl
Fri Jul 29 19:43:59 BST 2016

First of all I like to thank all of those who offered help after the crash of my cluster pa0esh-3, so that i am up and running again.

My question now is, does anyone have or knows where to download the software to publish the spots on a webpage.
The java solution of dxcluster is giving me too much headaches. I know a bit my way around php and mysql, and i even succeeded to put the spots in a mysql database, but that’s where the bug stops.
So anyone with a minimal or extensive solution is much appreciated.

73’s

Erik