[Dxspider-support] Dupefile missing after reboot

Tobias Wellnitz tobias.wellnitz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:26:35 GMT 2016

Hi,

I was somehow still not able to resolve the issue of the missing
/spider/data/dupefile. After each restart I have to manually create the
file before DXSpider loads again.

the FAQ (http://www.dxcluster.org/main/spiderFAQ_en-2.html) suggests that I
executing "perl user_asc" in the same directory will fix the problem -
unfortunately it doesn't.

I would very much appreciate if someone might have a hint how to resolve
this problem.

Thanks,
Tobias

EA4/DH1TW