[Dxspider-support] Request for link partner

Kevin Zari kk4yel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:06:01 GMT 2016

I have set up DXspider on my Raspberry Pi and was hoping to find someone who would be kind enough to allow me to connect into the DX spotting network. I plan to keep the Raspberry Pi dedicated to this task.

Please contact me if you are willing to be a link partner with my ID, KK4YEL-2.

Thank you and 73

-Kevin (KK4YEL)

-----

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.