[Dxspider-support] yo6gzi

Joe Reed joe at n9jr.com
Wed Mar 9 01:33:52 GMT 2016

Janos,

Sorry for the delay, but I expected a node closer to you to offer to be your node partner.  I have set up YO6GZI-2 as a spider node and you can connect to me.  The connection should be to dxc.n9jr.com on port 7300.  If you have difficulties email me at joe at n9jr.com and I would be glad to help you work through the details.

73,
Joe N9JR