[Dxspider-support] Spider continues to freeze and/or restart on its own

Ian Maude maudeij at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:20:22 BST 2016

175 is the one I am running on GB7MBC Mike.  I also have the same
spawn commands as you do.  200 users at the moment and up for 40 days
currently after a machine restart.  Stable as they come.  I can’t
imagine what’s causing your issue!

73 Ian

On 27 March 2016 at 02:03, Michael G. Carper <mike at wa9pie.net> wrote:
> So much for that idea.
>
> I set all the spawn commands to run in-the-background and the node just
> froze again and tossed all the users off.
>
> Puzzled.  Would LOVE to hear about a solution.

>>> branch. There are no other instructions. You can change branches back