[Dxspider-support] DXSpider on CentOS 7.x?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Mar 31 11:01:50 BST 2016

Have you looked at the console output and found where it hangs? One
thing that can take a considerable amount of time and blocks all other
activity are database search commands like 'show/dx somerarecall' and
'show/log someunknowncall'. If your spots go back a long time or your
logs then that would account for some of it. However, I have never seen
it cause a restart.

Mike, W1NR