[Dxspider-support] DXSpider on CentOS 7.x?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Mar 31 13:39:14 BST 2016

This really sounds like a file corruption problem. I would start by
getting the latest tarball and overwriting all of the distribution
files. Then set the file permissions, types and ownership as per the
installation instructions. I would then go back a couple of revisions of
user_asc.oo and rebuild it. Then get the latest cty.dat and usdbraw,
rebuild and load those. If that doesn't cure it, then I don't know what
will.

Mike, W1NR