[Dxspider-support] DX Cluster Node Purge update 2016/10/04

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 4 01:42:42 BST 2016

Hi Folks,

I updated the DX Cluster Telnet Node status Monday, October 3, 2016:

    http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/dxcluster_status.htm

I am checking the IW1QLH reports hourly (24 times/day).  I have over
1000 of these reports since I started checking on August 25.

237 nodes shown in RED in the report above have never been detected
during this whole time.  Other than the nodes people have told me to
keep, I plan to remove all of the RED ones sometime in the near future.

Today, I made the following (overdue) changes based on sysop info:

    Added nodes:

    F8COJ-3

    Changed nodes:

    SR6BDX (new IP address)
    I0INU-6 (new IP address)

    Removed nodes:

    F1ZNR-3
    F5KBW-3
    F6KBI-3
    F6KCE-3
    F8CIY-3
    F8KGK-3
    I8NHJ-6
    IT9BLB
    K2UT
    K7TJ-1
    KL5E (now NL7S)
    SM6HOC-4
    W0MU-10
    W1UJ
    W1UJ-1
    WB0YYE
    WB0YYE
    YV5KXE

If you know of a DX Cluster node that is not listed in the status
report, or a node you know is no longer in service, please do one of
the following:

  1.  contact the Sysop to have him/her update their node information
  2.  contact AD1C and he'll look into it

Finally, thanks for your cooperation.  If you have any questions, please ask!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us