[Dxspider-support] Partner Request

on4ll at telenet.be on4ll at telenet.be
Thu Oct 13 19:53:52 BST 2016

Hello,

After a crash of my DX Cluster I have rebuild it and was hoping I could partner up with your cluster.
I'm sending this mail towards a few cluster WorldWide.

looking to have all big city's ,continents and country's into the cluster.
Afterwards I will move the cluster to a 100Mbit/100Mbit Virtual VSAN 3node cluster at the office with 2 backup-lines.

If you are happy to allow me to enter your cluster please give me your information.

at the moment I have 9 nodes connected but I need much more.

Here is mine

ON4LL-2
on4ll.ddns.net 7300

Regards,