[Dxspider-support] Startup script gets walked on?

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Fri Apr 28 05:12:11 BST 2017

I added a personal startup script to set my default page length to 30.
However, as you can see from the output below, it runs my script and then
something walks on top of it and sets the page length to 500.  None of my
global startup or default scripts set the page length.  Any ideas?

"Hello David, this is N9KT-2 in Indianapolis, Indiana running DXSpider
V1.55 build 0.191
*Echoing is currently disabled, set/echo to enable
Page Length is now 30
Cluster: 407 nodes, 2 local / 2787 total users  Max users 5803  Uptime 4
17:10
N9KT de N9KT-2 28-Apr-2017 0406Z dxspider >
Page Length is now 500
N9KT de N9KT-2 28-Apr-2017 0406Z dxspider >"

Thanks!
-David, N9KT