[Dxspider-support] Telnet redirect via cpanel

Andrea IZ0TWS andrea at iz0tws.com
Wed Aug 16 12:18:03 BST 2017

Hi,
Last week I had a fault in a public ddns service so I had to move to another one having some stop.
I also own a personal domain in a shared hosting service and an usual cpanel environment.
I would like to know if in your experience it is possible to use a subdomain (i.e dxspider.iz0tws.com ) that I can create easily to redirect the 7300 telnet port. I can do it for http because I suppose it use the .htaccess for redirection, but I don't know how to do it for a another port.
Thank you