[Dxspider-support] Changing to new fiber 100/100

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Fri Dec 1 16:36:21 GMT 2017

FWIW - I run WA9PIE-2 on a server in a Google data center (essentially,
unlimited bandwidth).  It costs me $26/mo.  WA9PIE-2 has been online
without restart or losing a connection (user or peer) for almost 400 days
now.  Meanwhile, the country data is updating automatically without
resetting all the users and peers.

...$26/mo.

Mike, WA9PIE