[Dxspider-support] Help & Questions

Ed autek at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 16:20:41 GMT 2017

I'm using a Pi3B for the node. I've looked through the archives for the
past 2 years with no luck finding any reference to what  I need some
help with.

1 . According to top cluster.pl is being run by root. This does not
seem right to me. I used the restart/respawn script to start the
cluster. What did I do wrong here ?

2. Again top is showing the cluster is the only thing running but my
memory keeps decreasing. I'm down to 175 meg from just under a gig.

3. I have 2 partners and right now I'm showing 413 nodes and 6517
users, is that excessive ? I know it's a contest weekend, but.

4. What if any routine maintainence needs to be done.

Thanks

Ed W3NR