[Dxspider-support] Memory usage of DXSpider

Philip Gladstone philip at gladstonefamily.net
Sat Jan 7 22:12:41 GMT 2017

I'm running the latest master from git. (I just upgraded today).

Yes, it is a high spot rate -- this is a conversion of the pskreporter
feed (mostly JT65/JT9/PSK31 spots). Some users like the filtering
capabilities and have already built alerting around cluster commands.
The raw data stream doesn't leave my system -- unless someone else takes
it and feeds it into their system...

Philip