[Dxspider-support] USDB

Keith D. Le Boutillier KeithL at Lebs.org.uk
Sun Jan 8 22:01:08 GMT 2017

Hi Ed

$ cd /tmp
$ wget http://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz
- The next step can take a few minutes
$ /spider/perl/create_usdb.pl /tmp/usdbraw.gz

- from the command line of the console enter:
load/usdb

works for me every time

73 Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Dxspider-support [mailto:dxspider-support-bounces at dxcluster.org] On Behalf Of Ed via Dxspider-support
Sent: 08 January 2017 21:11
To: Dxspider
Cc: Ed
Subject: [Dxspider-support] USDB

OK, I'm stuck, can some one help me out with this. I've tried to get this done with zero luck. I followed (or tried to) follow the instructions in the download area. Evidently some where I went down the wrong path, not the first time I've done this.

I'm not sure if this is a permissions problem or not, I tried several times by changing the permissions, again with no luck.

This is the last tweak I need to do, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ed W3NR